+Follow | Dashboard
Evans Story
Kim Hyuna
Monday, 20 February 2012 | 01:14 | 0 found love[s] ▲

Annyeong haseyo chingu. Thank you to my follower :D Hey i'll follow you back later dear, hehehe. Yes, i'm married. Whoaa! Who's my wife? Kim Hyuna is my wife lol, hahaha. Korang tak kenal siapa dia? Oh tak minat kpop? Sila blah dari sini dalam kiraan tiga... TIGA! Hahaha lol not funny ash. Whatever~~

She's was born on 6 June 1992 that's me this year she is twenty years old. A member of girl group 4minute. Some of song 4minute is Hot Issue, Heart to Heart, Mirror mirror, I My Me Mine, Muzik and Huh. Oh back to my Hyuna. She attended Choong Chun Middle School and Korea High School of Music and Arts and currently attends Konkuk University, majoring in art culture, receiving special admissions to the school. Before Hyuna debuted with 4Minute, she was a member of the Wonder Girls in 2007. She is the main rapper of the group and also a vocalist.

On January 4, 2010, Hyun-a released the single "Change" which debuted high on various online charts while also becoming a top search term. Hyun-a commenced promotions for "Change". he song reached #14 on the Gaon 2010 digital yearly charts with 2,469,354 copies sold. 

After several teasers, Hyun-a released her first mini album, titled Bubble Pop! featuring five new songs, with a title track titled "Bubble Pop!". The MV teaser for "Bubble Pop!" was released on June 30, 2011 and the music video was released on July 5th. The MV also stars MBLAQ's Lee Joon. On November 24, 2011 Cube revealed that she will be in a co-ed sub-unit called Trouble Maker with BEAST's Hyunseung. Trouble Maker's first mini album, ‘Trouble Maker’, consists of a dance track as well as an emotional ballad, a solo song for Hyun-a, and a solo song for Hyunseung.

Aigoo my wife you fucking HOT babeh! Hehehe. Dear followers do you have twitter? Kalau ada follow Ash okay? Ash baru buat tadi, hahaha. Ketinggalan zaman! Err follow me @AshHyuna. Did you see my background? Hahaha i love you Hyunaaaaaa!! Btw follow her twitter @4m_HyunA .

See you later! Bababai : )

Labels:



My Girl ♥


Annyeong haseyo, I'm Ash. Yeah Kim Hyuna is my gegurl. Don't take her, haha!
Bubble bubble pop pop yeyea! :D

Navigation ✿

//

Owner Links Entries


Music Box ♫

Sing with me? :)

Credit ▲